Level I – “Endodon-tricks and Surg & Rescue”… a Comprehensive Approach to Modern Endodontic Concepts and Techniques
- Reduce stress with “real-life”, “in-the-trenches” Endo… no blah blah.
- Learn to make access openings in hypercalcified teeth … just in 5 minutes!
- Perform high-quality MOLAR Endo treatment in 30 minutes, extremely profitable Endo.
- Shape molar in 5 minutes while minimizing file breakage.
- Small group and clinical videos for better learning.
- Increase fees and case acceptance by 20% with smart scripting.
- Also learn to tackle retreats and apical surgery.
*Extracted teeth are used as the training model and attending Doctors are advised to bring their own.
TUITION: USD 2300.00
CE CREDITS: 16 CE credits
7:30AM – Check-in and Breakfast
8:00AM – Start
5:00PM – End
Learn to Win … it starts with the right mindset … the Expert mindset.
How can the GP become an endo Expert, achieve Expert results and charge Expert fees (equal to or above endodontists fees)?
- Safe and to-the-point access opening in 5 minutes.
- How to use the apex locator reliably and stop taking WL and MC radiographs (I know many would love that).
- Low-Risk, Effective and Efficient cleaning & shaping of curved and hypercalcified canals (and MB2’s of course ?).
- Warm Vertical Condensation … to make it pretty.
- Endodontic retreatment ( … and how to unblock yourselves, bypass ledges).
- Laser-Assisted Endodontics … the secret weapon.
- Surg & Rescue … Low-Pain, High-Success and Minimally-Invasive Apical surgery … the true sign of Endo Expertise
- Advanced case conversion … how to get high case acceptance of higher … Expert fees (instead of discounted fees)
- Advanced Team Training to …WORK LESS … MAKE MORE …STRESS LESS
- Clinical case presentation and discussion
Bring your administrative and clinical team with you so that everyone can learn the “Endo Dance.” One-on-one assistant-to-assistant, patient-care coordinator-to-patient-care-coordinator interaction will allow your entire team to bring home systems, protocols and scripts that Dr. Nguyen and his staff use daily.